Research programme: urokinase plasminogen activator inhibitors - DendreonAlternative Names: U-PA antagonists research programme - Dendreon; Urokinase plasminogen activator inhibitors research programme - Dendreon
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Dendreon Corporation
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jan 2004 The activities of Dendreon San Diego LLC are being relocated to Dendreon's Seattle headquarters
- 04 Aug 2003 Corvas International has been acquired by Dendreon Corporation and is now called Dendreon San Diego LLC
- 12 Sep 2002 This programme is still in active development