Research programme: factor Xa inhibitors - Schering-PloughAlternative Names: Factor Xa inhibitors research programme - Schering-Plough; Oral anticoagulants research programme - Schering-Plough
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator Dendreon San Diego LLC
- Developer Schering-Plough
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Deep vein thrombosis; Embolism; Myocardial infarction; Unstable angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 26 Sep 2002 Corvas International has terminated its involvement in the research collaboration
- 03 Feb 1999 Preclinical development for Deep vein thrombosis in USA (PO)
- 03 Feb 1999 Preclinical development for Embolism in USA (PO)