At a glance
- Originator Celgene Corporation
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Apr 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Apr 2003 EntreMed is set to close a $US10.25 million equity deal to support development of several of its programmes