Research programme: chemokine antagonists - NeoRxAlternative Names: Chemotides
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Poniard Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)