Recombinant haemoglobin 3011Alternative Names: Recombinant haemoglobin 3011 - Baxter Healthcare; rHb3011
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Class Plasma expanders
- Mechanism of Action Haemoglobin stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypovolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Hypovolaemia in USA (Parenteral)
- 03 Dec 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Hypovolaemia in USA (Parenteral)
- 06 Dec 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hypovolaemia in USA (Parenteral)