At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antiparasitics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Trichostrongylosis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Trichostrongylosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 27 Jul 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 23 Jun 2000 Pfizer has merged with Warner-Lambert