Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action T lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Feb 1999 New profile
- 15 Feb 1999 Preclinical development for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)