At a glance
- Originator Novo Nordisk
- Class Osteoporosis therapies; Pyrrolidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Selective estrogen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Oct 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Denmark (PO)
- 17 Feb 1999 Preclinical development for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Denmark (PO)