At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors; Src-Family kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bone disorders; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 17 Feb 1999 Preclinical development for Bone disorders in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 17 Feb 1999 Preclinical development for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Switzerland (Unknown route)