At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Diterpenes; Furans; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol ester transfer protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 1999 New profile
- 22 Feb 1999 Preclinical development for Atherosclerosis in Japan (Unknown route)