Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Developer Bayer Schering Pharma; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiprogestogens; Contraceptives; Hormones
- Mechanism of Action Progesterone receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Contraception
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 1999 New profile
- 22 Oct 1997 Preclinical development for Contraception in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 Oct 1997 Preclinical development for Contraception in Germany (Unknown route)