OPHD 001Alternative Names: Clostridium difficile antibodies - Promega
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Promega Corporation
- Class Antibacterials; Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Clostridium infections
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jun 2000 Suspended-I for Clostridium infections in USA (PO)
- 08 Jun 2000 Ophidian has suspended research and product development operations
- 11 Jun 1999 OPHD 001 has been named as Ophidian Pharmaceuticals' lead drug candidate for the treatment of Clostridium difficile