At a glance
- Originator Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Class Aniline compounds; Peripheral vasodilators; Piperidines
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders; Intermittent claudication; Raynaud's disease
Most Recent Events
- 09 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Raynaud's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Intermittent claudication in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in Japan (unspecified route)