At a glance
- Originator Guidotti; Istituto Lusofarmaco
- Developer Guidotti; Istituto Lusofarmaco; Menarini
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Apr 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in Italy (Unknown route)
- 22 Feb 1999 New profile
- 22 Feb 1999 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Italy (Unknown route)