Research programme: malaria protease inhibitors - DendreonAlternative Names: Compound 9050; Cysteine protease inhibitors research programme - Dendreon; Malaria protease inhibitors research programme - Dendreon
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Dendreon Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malaria
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jan 2004 A preclinical study has been added to the Parasitic Infections pharmacodynamics section
- 05 Jan 2004 The activities of Dendreon San Diego LLC are being relocated to Dendreon's Seattle headquarters
- 04 Aug 2003 Corvas International has been acquired by Dendreon Corporation and is now called Dendreon San Diego LLC