At a glance
- Originator Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- Class Pyridines; Quinolones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Testosterone congener stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cachexia; Hypogonadism; Male contraception
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cachexia in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypogonadism in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Pregnancy (Prevention)/Male contraception in USA (Unknown route)