TIMP-2 gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Metalloprotease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Coronary artery restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Apr 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (IV)
- 02 Mar 1999 An animal study has been added to the pharmacodynamic section of Cancer chemotherapy
- 02 Mar 1999 Preclinical development for Cancer in Italy (SC)