AbaperidoneAlternative Names: FI-8602
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Originator Ferrer
- Class Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 2A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jun 2006 Clinical trials in Schizophrenia (PO)
- 05 Jan 2004 No development reported - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Schizophrenia (unspecified route)
- 25 Jul 2001 Investigation in Schizophrenia (Unknown route)