Hepatitis C DNA vaccine - Pharmexa-Epimmune
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Pharmexa-Epimmune
- Class Antivirals; DNA vaccines; Hepatitis C vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 18 Aug 2005 IDM S.A. has merged with Epimmune to form IDM Pharma
- 30 Aug 2002 This vaccine is still in active development
- 01 Mar 1999 Preclinical development for Hepatitis C in USA (Unknown route)