TSP-1 gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Thrombospondin agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 02 Mar 1999 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (SC)