At a glance
- Originator University of Utah Research Foundation
- Developer University of Utah Research Foundation; Wyeth
- Class Antineoplastics; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 06 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Mar 2002 American Home Products and its subsidiaries Wyeth-Ayerst and Wyeth Lederle are both now called Wyeth
- 03 Mar 1999 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)