LU 224332Alternative Names: endothelin-1 antagonist; ET-1 antagonist; LU 302872 racemate
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Propionic acids; Pyrimidines
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin A receptor antagonists; Endothelin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Mar 1999 New profile
- 04 Mar 1999 Preclinical development for Atherosclerosis in Canada (Unknown route)