RO 111464Alternative Names: RO 11-1464/000
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antihyperlipidaemics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apolipoprotein A I stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 05 Mar 1999 New profile
- 05 Mar 1999 Preclinical development for Atherosclerosis in Switzerland (Unknown route)