T 611Alternative Names: T 0902611; T 902611
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2002
At a glance
- Originator Tularik
- Class Antivirals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cytomegalovirus replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cytomegalovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Cytomegalovirus infections (PO)
- 02 Nov 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Cytomegalovirus infections (PO)
- 21 Aug 2001 Phase I trials of T 611 have been completed