Research programme: STAT6 inhibitors - Amgen
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 4 inhibitors; STAT6 transcription factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis; Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 17 Aug 2004 Tularik has been acquired and merged into Amgen
- 31 Mar 2000 Preclinical development for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)
- 31 Mar 2000 Preclinical development for Allergic rhinitis in USA (Unknown route)