U 995Alternative Names: Shark cartilage-derived angiogenesis inhibitor - Gwo-Chang GMP Pharmaceutical Co.
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Gwo-Chyang GMP Pharmaceutical
- Class Antineoplastics; Dipeptides
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 10 Mar 1999 New profile
- 10 Mar 1999 Preclinical development for Cancer in Taiwan (Unknown route)