Research programme: LDL receptor gene transcription regulators - AmgenAlternative Names: LDL receptor gene transcription regulators research programme - Amgen
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Mechanism of Action LDL receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 17 Aug 2004 Tularik has been acquired and merged into Amgen
- 17 Dec 2003 This programme is still in active development
- 10 Mar 1999 Preclinical development for Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (PO)