Research programme: leptin gene transcription activators - Japan Tobacco/TularikAlternative Names: Leptin gene transcription activators research programme - Japan Tobacco/Tularik
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Japan Tobacco; Tularik
- Developer Tularik
- Mechanism of Action Genetic transcription stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 20 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (PO)
- 20 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)
- 20 Aug 2002 This programme is still in active development