Research programme: GTPase inhibitors - VernalisAlternative Names: GTPase centre inhibitors research programme - Vernalis
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2005
At a glance
- Originator Vernalis
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jan 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 03 Oct 2003 RiboTargets has been integrated into British Biotech, which has merged with Vernalis Group to form Vernalis
- 19 May 2003 RiboTargets has been acquired by British Biotech