Research programme: antibacterials - Cumbre PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Anti-tuberculosis agents research programme - Cumbre Pharmaceuticals; Antibacterials research programme - Cumbre Pharmaceuticals; CBR 703 series - Cumbre Pharmaceuticals; Research programme: RNA polymerase inhibitors - Cumbre Pharmaceuticals; RNA polymerase inhibitors research programme - Cumbre Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Originator Cumbre Pharmaceuticals
- Class Amidines; Hydroxylamines
- Mechanism of Action DNA-directed RNA polymerase inhibitors; Protein synthesis inhibitors; RNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Mar 1999 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)