Research programme: pro-inflammatory gene regulators - AmgenAlternative Names: NF-kappa-B signal transduction pathway inhibitors research programme - Amgen; Pro-inflammatory gene regulators research programme - Amgen; Research programme: NF-kappa-B signal transduction pathway inhibitors - Amgen
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Mechanism of Action Signal transduction pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 12 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 17 Aug 2004 Tularik has been acquired and merged into Amgen
- 12 Dec 2003 This programme is still in active development