Research programme: aminoglycoside antibacterials - BiolexAlternative Names: Aminoglycoside (Transport Molecule) research programme - Biolex; Pseudomonal infections therapy research programme - Biolex
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Originator Biolex
- Class Aminoglycosides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jul 2012 Biolex files for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in the US Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- 06 May 2004 Epicyte Pharmaceutical has been acquired and merged into Biolex
- 11 Mar 1999 Preclinical development for Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections in USA (Parenteral)