At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline; Merck KGaA
- Class Oxadiazoles; Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1B receptor antagonists; Serotonin 1D receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 06 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Depression in Europe (unspecified route)
- 30 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Depression in Europe (unspecified route)
- 11 Mar 1999 Preclinical development for Depression in Europe (unspecified route)