Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator AVI BioPharma
- Developer AVI BioPharma; Depomed; Interventional Technologies; MDS Pharma Services
- Class Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Coronary artery restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclincal for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (PO)
- 05 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 05 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (Injection)