Malaria vaccine Quilimmune - AntigenicsAlternative Names: Quilimmune-M
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator Antigenics; Instituto de Immunologia
- Developer Instituto de Immunologia
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Falciparum malaria
Most Recent Events
- 14 Dec 2000 Discontinued-I for Falciparum malaria in Colombia (Unknown route)
- 01 Dec 2000 Aquila Biopharmaceuticals has been acquired by Antigenics
- 12 Mar 1999 New profile, split from generic Malaria vaccine profile