Malaria vaccine - Dow AgroSciences
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Dow AgroSciences
- Class Antimalarials; Parasitic vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malaria
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jul 2000 The assets and technology of Axis Genetics have been sold to Dow AgroSciences
- 10 Sep 1999 Suspended-Preclinical for Malaria in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 10 Sep 1999 Axis Genetics has been placed into administration and a buyer is being sought for its business and assets