Malaria DNA vaccine - Roche
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 1999
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antimalarials; DNA vaccines; Gene therapies; Parasitic vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Falciparum malaria
Most Recent Events
- 12 Mar 1999 New profile, split from generic Malaria vaccine profile
- 12 Mar 1999 Discontinued-I for Falciparum malaria in Switzerland (Unknown route)