Malaria vaccine - Protein Sciences
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 1999
At a glance
- Originator Protein Sciences Corporation
- Class Antimalarials; Parasitic vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malaria
Most Recent Events
- 13 Mar 1999 New profile, split from generic Malaria Vaccine profile
- 01 Aug 1993 Discontinued-I for Malaria in USA (Unknown route)