Malaria vaccine - Evans Vaccines
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Developer Evans Vaccines; GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antimalarials; Parasitic vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malaria
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Malaria in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 15 Mar 1999 Investigation in Malaria in United Kingdom (Unknown route)