AnhydrovinblastineAlternative Names: Anhydrovinblastine - IGT Pharma; KRX 0403
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator University of British Columbia
- Class Vinca alkaloids
- Mechanism of Action Mitosis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 03 Sep 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Jul 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Feb 2004 ACCESS Oncology has been acquired by Keryx Biopharmaceuticals