At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Developer Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Class Benzeneacetamides; Opioid analgesics; Pyrrolidines; Small molecules; Tetrahydronaphthalenes
- Mechanism of Action Opioid kappa receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer pain; Postoperative pain
Most Recent Events
- 05 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Postoperative pain in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer pain in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Mar 1999 Preclinical development for Postoperative pain in USA (Unknown route)