Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2006
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Developer Astellas Pharma; Shiga University of Medical Science
- Class Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin-converting enzyme 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure