At a glance
- Originator Yung-Jin Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiulcers; Gastric antisecretories
- Mechanism of Action Proton pump inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 1999 Preclinical development for Peptic ulcer in Japan (PO)