At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pulmonary hypertension
- Discontinued Hypertension; Pain; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pulmonary-hypertension in Japan (PO)
- 11 Apr 2005 Yamanouchi has merged with Fujisawa to form Astellas Pharma
- 05 Oct 2004 Preclinical trials in Pulmonary hypertension in Japan (PO)