RP 527Alternative Names: 99mTc-RP527; ReVele; RP527; Tc-99m-RP527; Technetium Tc 99m RP527; Technetium-99m RP527
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Bracco
- Class Oligopeptides; Organotechnetium compounds; Radiopharmaceuticals; Technetium compounds
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 20 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Solid tumours diagnosis in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 08 Feb 2000 Phase-II clinical trials for Solid tumours diagnosis in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 24 Mar 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Solid tumours diagnosis in Europe (unspecified route)