ADL 100101Alternative Names: ADL 0101; ADL 10-0101
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Adolor Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Opioid kappa receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pruritus; Visceral pain
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Pruritus in USA (Topical)
- 10 Jul 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Visceral pain in USA (IV-injection)
- 10 Jul 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pruritus in USA (Ophthalmic)