G120K PEGAlternative Names: G120K-PEG
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 1999
At a glance
- Originator Sensus Drug Development Corporation
- Class Antihormones
- Mechanism of Action Somatotropin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic nephropathies
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jul 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Diabetic nephropathies in USA (Unknown route)
- 31 Mar 1999 Preclinical development for Diabetic nephropathies in USA (Unknown route)