NBI 31200Alternative Names: NBI-31200
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Neurocrine Biosciences
- Class Anxiolytics; Heterocyclic compounds
- Mechanism of Action Corticotropin-releasing factor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Traumatic stress disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Apr 1999 New profile
- 08 Apr 1999 Preclinical development for Stress disorders in USA (Unknown route)