At a glance
- Originator Dendreon San Diego LLC
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activator inhibitors; Plasminogen activators; Urokinase-type plasminogen activator inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Diabetic retinopathy
Most Recent Events
- 12 Sep 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetic retinopathy in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Sep 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Apr 1999 Preclinical development for Diabetic retinopathy in USA (Unknown route)