At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Developer Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC
- Class Analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 2 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 09 Apr 1999 New profile
- 09 Apr 1999 Preclinical development for Pain in USA (Unknown route)